viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

Twitter: @Daniel_olguinv

My favourite web site is twitter http://twitter.com



This is a social networking, I means , a place where people share information at the moment , you can chat with everyone called “twitters” in 140 characters.

You start with a nickname (@yournickname) , and then you can begin to twitt, when you twit you can mention another people and forward their comments.

I used twitter everyday (about six- hours or so per day) if I haven’t computer next to me, I will use “the mobile twitter” in my smartphone.

Twitter has every topics, the more important are Time-Line, where you can read the twitts of people that you follow, other topic is The mention, space where you read all twits where you were mentioned, also the retwitt area , where you can see who had retwitted your comments.

I love twitter because is a real space where I can be informed in a real time, you can chat with the power people, because there is horizontal relationship, but if you have more follower you will have more influence in the mass.

To finish, I recommend twitter, because you could be informed at the moment when the news are happening.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario