jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Music ?

Hi readers:

In this opportunity I write about music. I don’t like a particular band or a singer, I only take a song if a like the instrumental music or if I like the lyrics. Is very hard to me, choice “my favorite group”, then I choice a style of music. In some occasions I listen too much “soft techno” because I like the relaxer rhythm.


But on my MP4 the 60% of my music are J-Pop o J-Rock. But, why is “J”? This is because all of this music is made on Japan. The styles are very similar like the occidental pop or rock music, but the lyrics are on Japanese language and in some occasions they don’t use instrument and use computational sounds while the singer sing. I like it because they use a different combination of sounds and I like the lyrics, are very beautiful. Ok, you must understand the Japanese to understand the ideas, but that not a problem for me, I can understand :D. 


And this is all, the rest of the music that I like are particulars songs of the particulars singers. 

See you on my next post.

3 comentarios:

  1. Always listen the J-Music xD
    It's very great, a great remind of the anime (like Saint Seiya and others xD)

    I hope we can defeat again Conrado and Quilhot

    Greetings my friend =D

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Daniel! how are you?

    I like j-music, but I prefer the heavier sounds like the Visual and J-metal!

    Bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the first is interesant, I like, the movie is strange, I did not understand, but the music is energetic.
    The second I like, but I prefer the classic Chinese music, is very quiet

    ResponderEliminar