jueves, 14 de abril de 2011

Hi guys!


Hi, I am Daniel Olguín and this is my crazy blog of... I don’t know, but is of something. I’m 20 years old and I don’t speak English, but I try to do well. This is not my first experience on blogs; I’ve got a blog of “Anime” or “Japanese Animation”. In this blog I put my opinion of different topics about the anime. For the example I comment about the argumentative line of the series or if I like the hero, etc. Wherever, I know how to use this space on internet, but now I have a little problem, I must write in English. I write about music, politic, and others topics, but only if my teacher like the topic, hahaha. 

Ok, my readers, see you later, see you on my next post.

1 comentario:

  1. jajaja, just have to keep on topic, but that does not mean we can not express, we should choose the topic democratically jajajaja by vote.

    ResponderEliminar