viernes, 21 de octubre de 2011

My Laptop (L)

To be honest, today my favorite gadget and the most used for me is the Laptop.






It’s a simply machine, easy to move and very useful in my daily life, such as a personal computer, have all feature like a normal computer, but in the fact it very easy to move, make my daily activities more easy than other gadgets in the moment when I need.

My laptop (the one in my life) I got it for 2 years ago, it needs to fix up but it has achieved all functions.
I accept that where I go, my laptop go, whit it I can play videogames, connect to Internet, study on it and search information, also it agree me see movies when I travel and in day off.



I think that I can’t imagine my life without the laptop, because form its arrived has changed my life style. From my Studies to my hobbies have improved thank for it!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario